Share the recipes. Share the love.
Candy Cane TrifleTime: Active time - 15 minutes
submit a comment | view comments
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package (16 ounces) chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, crushed
- Candy canes, crushed - to sprinkle on top
- In a microwave, melt 1/2 cup butter. Stir in cookie crumbs. Divide into two parts.
- Press the first part of cookie-butter mix into your serving trifle dish. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Spread White Christmas ice cream over crust. Return to the freezer until firm.
- Layer in second part of the cookie-butter mix.
- Spread Peppermint Stick ice cream over crust. Return to the freezer until form and/or ready to serve.
- Remove from freezer when ready to serve and sprinkle with crushed candy cane.