Share the recipes. Share the love.
Frozen Hot ChocolateTime: 10 min
submit a comment | view comments
* * * * * 1 vote
- Scoops of Perry's Ice Cream - All Natural Chocolate OR
- Scoops of Perry's Ice Cream - Bittersweet Sinphony
- Whipped cream
- Shavings of chocolate (or sprinkles for the occasion)
- Place your serving cups or glasses into a freezer for 3-5 minutes
- Take the serving cups out
- Scoop All Natural Chocolate or Bittersweet Sinphony into serving cups
- Return the cups to freeze until ready to serve
- Before serving garnish with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate syrup
Your frozen hot chocolate is ready to be served, enjoy!