Share the recipes. Share the love.
Holidelicious Sherbet Layer CakeTime: 1 hr.
- 12 macaroon cookies, crumbled
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Perry's Raspberry, Lime and Orange Sherbet (1 pint each flavor), softened
Sprinkle cookie crumbs onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Combine cookie crumbs and pecans; fold in whipped cream. Spread half of cream mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 9 inch springform pan. Freeze for 30 minutes. Gently spread raspberry sherbet over cream layer. Layer with lime and orange sherbets; spread with remaining cream mixture. Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Remove sides of pan.