Share the recipes. Share the love.
Ice Cream Flag CakeTime: 15 min
- Vanilla Cookies Crushed to make 2 ½ cups
- ½ cup Finely Chopped Walnuts
- ½ cup Melted Butter (one stick)
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Perry's Vanilla Ice Cream (48 oz.)
- 16 oz. Tub of Frozen Whip Topping Softened
- 2 pints of Strawberries Cut in Quarters
- 1 pint of Blueberries
Crush vanilla wafers in blender till fine. In medium bowl combine with sugar and nuts. Melt butter and mix together with dry ingredients. Press into bottom of 13x9 inch cake pan. Soften Perry's ice cream in large bowl and place over crust and set in freezer for 30 minutes. Wash strawberries and blueberries and drain well. Cut strawberries in quarters lengthwise. Frost cake with Softened Whip Topping. Form stars by evenly spacing blueberries in rows at top left corner. Decorate remaining top with rows of strawberries to form flag stripes. Place in freezer for at least one hour. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.