Share the recipes. Share the love.
Ice Cream OREO TrufflesTime: 30 min
submit a comment | view comments
- Perry’s White Christmas or Peppermint Stick ice cream (or another flavor of preference)
- 1 box of OREOs, crushed (Winter OREOs to get the nice red color from the frosting)
- Gingersnap cookies, crushed (optional)
- Line 2 small baking sheets with parchment paper or foil. Freeze for 10 minutes. Remove 1 sheet.
- Crush the OREOs in food processor. If also using Gingersnaps, crush them in food processor, separately from the OREOs.
- Making sure the ice cream is nice and frozen, take out of the freezer, and use a small cookie scoop or melon ball scoop to form ice cream into one inch balls and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Freeze balls again for at least 20 minutes once scooped.
- Roll in OREO crumbs and/or Gingersnap crumbs. You may have to use your hands a little to press the crumbs onto the ice cream balls.
- Freeze again and then enjoy!