Share the recipes. Share the love.
Ice Cream OREO TrufflesTime: 30 min
submit a comment | view comments
- Scoops of Perry’s Ice Cream - White Christmas or Peppermint Stick (or another flavor of preference)
- Gingersnap cookies, crushed (optional)
- 1 box of OREOs, crushed (Winter OREOs to get the nice red color from the frosting)
- Line 2 small baking sheets with parchment paper or foil. Freeze for 10 minutes. Remove 1 sheet
- Crush the OREOs in food processor. If also using Gingersnaps, crush them in food processor, separately from the OREOs
- Making sure ice cream is nice and frozen, take out of the freezer, and use a small cookie scoop or melon ball scoop to form White Christmas or Peppermint Stick into one inch balls and place on a foil-lined baking sheet
- Freeze balls again for at least 20 minutes once scooped
- Roll in OREO crumbs and/or Gingersnap crumbs. You may have to use your hands a little to press the crumbs onto the ice cream balls
- Freeze again and then enjoy!
Recipe by Wishes and Dishes