Sweet employment benefits.
At Perry’s you will:
- Be part of a team that promotes dedication, hard work, honesty and accountability
- Work with others who share your drive for success
- Continually learn and improve your abilities by taking on challenges
- Represent our company as a good corporate citizen
- Eat plenty of ice cream
Perry’s is proud to offer a range of employment benefits. Regular full-time team members are eligible to participate in most of our benefits programs the first of the month after their hire date.
- Company contribution to monthly premiums
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Opt-out benefit
- Basic dental coverage provided to team members at no cost
- Family coverage options available
- Major dental benefit plan options
Group Term Life Insurance
- Company-paid life insurance benefits
- Low-cost supplementary employee and dependent life insurance available
401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tax-deferred retirement plan deferrals up to 18% of annual income
IRS 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Flexible Spending Reimbursement
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Reimbursement
After one year of service, in a regular full-time or regular part-time position, team members become eligible for 401(k) Matching Contributions and Tuition Assistance benefits.
This information is not intended to be construed as a contract of benefits and does not serve as a plan document or any portion of benefit program documentation. Benefit programs are administered in accordance with plan documents. Perry’s Ice Cream has and will continue to evaluate the most effective use of benefit resources and may add or delete benefits at our discretion.