Share the recipes. Share the love.
Orange Coconut Ice Cream PieTime: 3 hr. 45 min
- Perry's Vanilla Ice Cream (1 pint), softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- Perry's Orange Sherbet (1 pint), softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can mandarin oranges (11 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons coconut, toasted
Spread vanilla ice cream into crust; spread orange sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for 3 hours. Top with whipped topping. Cover and freeze. At least 30 minutes before serving, remove pie from freezer. Arrange oranges on top and sprinkle with coconut.