When it comes to Thanksgiving dessert it is clearly a pie time, nobody can argue with that. Perry’s Ice Cream Thanksgiving Dessert Guide adds a twist to the classic tradition: why serve pie and ice cream, when you can have two-in-one? Our Thanksgiving dinner desserts are very easy to make, some of them require ZERO preparation!
- Pumpkin Pie Puffs
You will need:
- Perry’s Pumpkin Pie
- Puffs empty shells (you can buy them already baked at a Wegmans bakery department)
- Temper the ice cream by putting it out on the counter for a couple minutes before scooping
- Cut the tops off the puffs
- Scoop the ice cream into the puffs and cover with tops of the puffs
- Place on a tray and return to a freezer (cover the puffs with plastic wrap)
- Add whipped cream on top before serving
- Double Apple Pie
- Stuffed Apples
You will need:
- Perry’s Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Large Apples
- Pecans and/or walnuts to sprinkle on top
- Scoop out top and middle of large apples
- Scoop Apple Pie ice cream into apples
- Freeze the apples until ready to serve
- Before serving drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with nuts
- Apple Pie Milkshake
Serves as a perfect follow up dessert on Thanksgiving day! Find the recipe via our Inside Scooper, Ashley of Wishes and Dishes.
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream … Pie
The ultimate pie, a pie of all pies. Simple and easy – follow the recipe via Wishes and Dishes post.
- Grape Pie Ala Mode
This is one of the recipes in our guide that needs more work, however – it pays off. Your pie will be the talk of the town! Find the recipe here by our Inside Scooper – Foodie with Family.
- Perry’s Ice Cream tasting bar
A fun idea for any holiday gathering – give your family members a dream job they always wanted – ice cream testing. You can even ask everybody to rank the flavors, so you know which one is the crowd-pleaser for your next 4th of July picnic!
- Apple Cider Caramel Sauce
This is once more a recipe that requires a bit more time, but the result will become your family’s favorite, guaranteed! Another of our Inside Scoopers, Mel has the recipe all explained for you!
Finally a Thanksgiving dessert that does not require any preparation, but picking it up from the store. We’ve combined pumpkin ice cream with swirls of whipped cream and pie crust pieces – what more can you ask for? It is ready to be served. Use our Flavor Finder tool to locate the store near you to pick it up. Additionally, check with your local Wegmans.
Another classic Thanksgiving pie ala mode – all in one! Apple pie just how Grandma made it. Delicious pecan swirls with cinnamon pie crust pieces in apple ice cream. Use our Flavor Finder tool to locate the store near you to pick it up. Additionally, check with your local Wegmans.