New recipe that needs a name
July 6, 2012
Our new summer recipe needs a name. Comment below with suggestions!
- Perry’s Pretzelicious
- Caramel or Butter popcorn – bought or homemade – cooled to room temperature or chilled
- Caramel and/or chocolate sauce
- Begin with popcorn and layer it on the bottom of the bowl.
- Scoop Pretzelicious and layer it on top of popcorn.
- Sprinkle more popcorn on top.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Serve with your favorite movie! Enjoy!
More Simple Summer Recipes via this LINK.