Share the recipes. Share the love.
Popcorn Caramel SundaeTime: 10 min
submit a comment | view comments
* * * * * 2 votes
- 1 pint of Perry's Ice Cream - Pretzelicious
- Caramel sauce, hot fudge or chocolate sauce
*To save time, use premade popcorn for the recipe. If you are using freshly made popcorn, make a batch first, and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Take out a carton of Pretzelicious from the freezer and leave on a counter to temper
- Cover the bottom of a sundae bowl with popcorn
- Drizzle sauce on the popcorn
- Scoop ice cream and layer it on top of popcorn
- Decorate with popcorn on top
- Drizzle sauce to finish your sundae