Share the recipes. Share the love.
Pumpkin Pie PuffsTime:
submit a comment | view comments
* * * * * 1 vote
- Perry's Ice Cream - Pumpkin Pie
- Puffs empty shells (you can buy them already baked at a Wegmans bakery department)
- Temper Pumpkin Pie by putting it out on the counter for a couple minutes before scooping
- Cut the tops off the puffs
- Scoop the ice cream into the puffs and cover with tops of the puffs
- Place on a tray and return to a freezer (cover the puffs with plastic wrap)
- Add whipped cream on top before serving
- Serve & enjoy!