Share the recipes. Share the love.
Raspberry Sherbet CheesecakesTime: 4 hr 30 min
- 1/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Perry's Raspberry Sherbet (1 pint)
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
In a small bowl combine the crushed shortbread cookies and butter. Press into the bottom of a 4 inch springform pan coated with non stick cooking spray. Freeze for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk and lemon juice until blended. Spread over crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Spread raspberry sherbet over cream cheese layer and freeze for 2 hours longer. Top with fresh raspberries.