Share the recipes. Share the love.
Shamrock PieTime: 1 hr.
submit a comment | view comments
* * * * * 1 vote
- 1 pre-made chocolate cookie pie crust
- 4 cups of Perry's Ice Cream - Mint-Ting-A-Ling
- Crème de Menthe Syrup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Cook milk and chips over low heat until mixture starts to thicken, add marshmallows and cool
- Soften Mint-Ting-A-Ling
- Alternate layers of ice cream and sauce in pie crust
- Freeze then drizzle with Crème de Menthe syrup
- Top with whipped cream and nuts, if desired & enjoy!