Share the recipes. Share the love.
Shirley G.'s Award Winning "Perfect Ice Cream Burger"Time:
submit a comment | view comments
Ingredients2012 New York Beef Industry Council "Perfect Burger" Recipe Winner!!!
- 2 lbs. fresh New York State lean ground beef
- 1/2 c red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 c red sweet roasted pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 c parsley
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 c Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 1/2 c Perry's Premium Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1c pesto
- 1/4 cup of Perry's Ice Cream - Vanilla
DirectionsTime to build your perfect ice cream burger!
- Mix together all ingredients and form into patties. Grill until cooked through
- Blend ingredients for sauce together
- Select a hard seeded or onion roll grilled until toasted
- Pile high with fresh spinach, roasted sweet red peppers, tomato and grilled red onion
- Top with the pesto ice cream sauce