Shake up your St. Patrick’s Day with this easy and delectable treat! Whether you’re a classic Mint-Ting-A-Ling lover, or are craving the “thin mint” taste of Grasshopper Pie, both of these flavors make the perfect base for a festive milkshake.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Perry’s Mint-Ting-A-Ling or Grasshopper Pie ice cream
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 oz. Irish cream
- Whipped cream (for topping)
- Green sprinkles (optional for if you’re feeling extra festive)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Combine 2 cups of Mint-Ting-A-Ling or Grasshopper Pie, ½ cup of milk, and 2 oz. Irish cream in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with desired toppings (chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream, you name it!)
- Make a batch for the kids by leaving out the Irish cream!
- Adjust milk portion however you like for desired consistency
- Add some chocolate syrup right to the blender if you’re looking for more chocolatey flavor!