Shake your Shamrocks, St. Patty’s Day is here again! While St. Patrick’s Day celebrations look different than they have in year’s past, there’s no reason you can’t celebrate at home – and what better way to celebrate than with a Perry’s Ice Cream Boozy Mint Milkshake!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Perry’s Mint-Ting-A-Ling ice cream
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 oz. Irish cream
- Whipped cream (for topping)
- Green sprinkles (optional for if you’re feeling extra festive)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Combine 2 cups of Mint-Ting-A-Ling, ½ cup of milk, and 2 oz. Irish cream in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with desired toppings (chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream, you name it!)
- Make a batch for the kids by leaving out the Irish cream!
- Adjust milk portion however you like for desired consistency
- Add some chocolate syrup right to the blender if you’re looking for more chocolatey flavor!
- You can also substitute Mint-Ting-A-Ling with Grasshopper Pie for a more “Thin Mint” like taste