Halloween is full of tricks and treats, but we are partial to the “treats” ourselves. Ready to sink your fangs into this hauntingly delicious vampire Halloween milkshake? Good news ghouls, it only takes a few ingredients, and this spooky shake comes together in just minutes! The perfect treat for kids and adults alike, this Halloween concoction features Perry’s delicious chocolate ice cream.
What you’ll need for this Vampire Halloween Milkshake
- Perry’s Chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Melting chocolate (for the chocolate rim)
- Candy for rim (if desired)
- Natural red food coloring
- Whipped cream
Step 1: Dress up your shake with a chocolate rim
- Follow melting chocolate package directions
- Dip rim in syrup, swirl around gently to get the syrup to stick to your glass. Use a skewer or small spatula to shape melted chocolate as pictured, if desired
- Bonus: Roll the rim into crushed cookies or candies for an added delight!
Step 2: Grab your cauldron (or blender) and whip up this vampire shake
- Add 1.5 cups of Perry’s chocolate ice cream to your blender
- Add ¼ cup of chocolate syrup
- Add 3/4 cup of milk
- Add a few drops of natural red food coloring (add more to desired color if necessary)
- Blend until smooth
- Top with whipped cream
- Pour into glass, enjoy! Cheers and Happy Halloween!
In the mood for more treats now? Check out other chilling ice cream recipes here.
Stock up on Perry’s Chocolate ice cream
Our signature chocolate ice cream is slow-cooked, one batch at a time for a creamy, smooth taste you can’t resist all year long. Find this classic flavor at a retailer near you. Or, you can have our ice cream shipped anywhere in the contiguous US through our online store: Shop Perry’s.
Contributor: Kristin Rozewski