Share the recipes. Share the love.
Ice Cream PieTime:
- 1 box of cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- OR use prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 cups of Perry's Ice Cream - Chocolate (we used Chocolate but any flavor works)
- Whipped topping
1. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick spray, unless using a non-stick plate
2. Combine crushed cookies, butter and sugar in small bowl
3. Press the mixture onto bottom and sides of the pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes and then cool completely (if using prepared crust, simply place in pie plate.
4. Allow Chocolate to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes to soften
5. Fold one 8 oz. container of whipped topping into ice cream
6. Spoon ice cream into pie shell. Freeze
7. Garnish with whipped topping
8. Serve and enjoy!
**This recipe can be customized using your favorite ice cream and pie crust!