Share the recipes. Share the love.
Ice Cream TrufflesTime:
submit a comment | view comments
* * * * * 1 vote
- Scoops of Perry's Ice Cream - French Vanilla (we used French Vanilla but any flavor works)
- 1 box of cream-filled cookies, crushed OR other topping (we used coconut shreds for some)
- Line 2 small baking sheets with parchment paper or foil. Freeze for 10 minutes. Remove 1 sheet
- Crush cookies by hand or in food processor
- When French Vanilla is well frozen, use a small cookie scoop or melon ball scoop to form ice cream into one inch balls. Place on foil-lined baking sheet
- Once scooped, freeze balls for at least 20 minutes
- Roll in cookie crumbs and/or other toppings, such as coconut shreds. If needed, press crumbs onto ice cream balls with your hands
- Freeze again and enjoy!
Original recipe by Wishes and Dishes