Share the recipes. Share the love.
Peanut Butter Cup Oreo MilkshakeTime:
submit a comment | view comments
* * * * 1 vote
- 2 cups of good quality Perry's Ice Cream - Vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 6 chocolate peanut butter sandwich cookies
- ¼ cup whipped cream for topping
- Melted peanut butter for topping (optional)
- In the pitcher of a blender, combine ice cream, peanut butter, cookies, and milk
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream, and serve immediately
- Drizzle a couple tablespoons of melted peanut butter over the top, if desired.
Recipe from our blogger Wishes & Dishes!