Learn more about Perry’s Ice Cream 2021 flavors and get a behind-the-scenes look at our new product photoshoot!
In case you missed it, earlier this month we announced 4 new family size flavors and 3 new scoop shop flavors have been added to our product lineup! Today, we’re giving you the inside scoop on Perry’s Ice Cream 2021 new flavor lineup and everything that goes on behind the scenes at our product photoshoots!
The dish on the new flavors:
Every year our R&D and marketing teams pair up to concoct new delicious flavors to add to Perry’s flavor portfolio. Flavors are chosen based on a number of factors including new trends, consumer requests, and sometimes straight up creativity from the team (to name just a few). This year we added three new flavors and brought back a retail fan favorite:
- Cinnamon Bun – Cinnamon ice cream with cinnamon graham and white icing swirls. This seasonal flavor, turned scoop shop exclusive is back in stores by popular demand – and this time, it will be available all year round!
- Coconut Crush – Coconut ice cream with crushed cookie swirls. Believe us, we hear you when you say you want a coconut flavor in stores. Your wish is our command.
- Cookies & Coffee – Coffee ice cream with crème filled cookie pieces. Coffee is not just a phase, it’s forever. Can you tell we have a passionate team of coffee aficionados here (as if releasing our line of Barista Bars™ last year was going to be enough to satisfy our cravings).
- White Raspberry Twist – White chocolate ice cream swirled with red raspberry flavored ice cream. We love our twist line and so did you, so we added another flavor to the mix.
Our scoop shop
s releases this year are sure to be crowd pleasers for the whole family on your next scoop shop outing.
- Northern Lights – Sour green apple, blue raspberry, and grape flavored sherbet. Originally released last year in a pint, Northern Lights has made it to the big leagues this season (but it’s still keeping its humble beginnings in pint size too, don’t worry).
- Nutty Bon Bon – Bavarian crème ice cream with peanut butter swirls and peanut butter bon bons. Not much more we can say about this flavor other than “another scoop, please!”
- Brownie Batter – Brownie batter ice cream with brownie batter swirls and brownie dough pieces. This is it. Now you can get that lick-the-spoon taste without Mom yelling at you. Oh yeah, this flavor will also be available in pints this year, so keep your eyes out!
Capturing The Perfect Shot
Now that we’ve gone through the specifics of our new releases, let’s take a look behind the scenes at how we get our Instagram feed to be so mouthwatering.
For almost every new flavor launch (and some other things in between), we give our ice cream time in the spotlight by way of a product shoot with our long-time photographer and food stylist in Rochester, NY. Walter and Kim at Walter Colley Images, and Greg at Geyser Design have been helping us bring our delicious flavors to life for many years. Take a look at some behind the scenes images from our 2021 new flavor shoot!