Can we take a moment to recognize the versatility of vanilla ice cream? It’s the perfect dessert accompaniment, the ideal float companion, a classic sundae base or delectable enough to stand on its own. And did you know Perry’s Vanilla is slow cooked (of course) and made with double-fold vanilla extract for twice the deliciousness? It’s so good that it even topped our 2021 best sellers list.
Need another reason to stock your freezer with vanilla ice cream? Vanilla is a main ingredient in these mouth-watering vanilla ice cream brownie bowls. A fun alternative to the standard ice cream sundae, why not have your brownie (bowl) and eat it too?! If you enjoy a classic brownie, you’re going to devour this indulgent, easy-to-make dessert—perfectly portioned and ready to go for the fam or your next gathering! Check out the recipe below.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cupcake tin
- 1 package of your favorite brownie mix, prepared to package instructions
- A shot glass
- Perry’s Vanilla (Find it near you!)
- Chocolate chips (for melting)
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Spray cupcake tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven and prepare brownie mix according to package instructions
- Fill cupcake tin 2/3 of the way with brownie mix
- Bake for 22 minutes
- While the brownies are baking, melt chocolate chips for the drizzle
- Before the brownies cool, gently use the bottom of a shot glass to make an indent in the center of each brownie cup
- Once cooled, remove brownies from cupcake tin
- When you’re ready to serve, scoop ice cream into brownie cups
- Top with chocolate drizzle
- Garnish with raspberry
- Enjoy your Perry’s Vanilla Ice Cream Brownie Bowls!
Ways to jazz up your brownie bowls
Brownie bowls are perfect for crowds because they’re so easy to customize with each person’s favorite toppings. Here are some other additions to elevate your own brownie bowl creations:
- Peanut butter
Here’s another tip: Make these brownie bowls for game day and swap out Vanilla for Hey-Ey-Sundae! (Go Bills).
Level up your dessert game with these Perry’s Ice Cream recipes. Learn how to make a boozy, minty milkshake or become the master of the float with Saranac ice cream float recipes.
Contributor: Kristin Rozewski