Share the recipes. Share the love.
Raspberry-Lemon Soda FloatsTime:
submit a comment | view comments
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pint of Perry's Ice Cream - Lemon Chillo
- Put raspberries and sugar in a small pot over medium-low heat
- Cook raspberries until they fall apart
- Mash any whole raspberries with a fork
- Strain out seeds with a medium-mesh sieve
- Let raspberry puree cool to room temperature
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of puree to an 8-ounce glass, fill with plain seltzer
- Top with Lemon Chillo and enjoy!
Recipe thanks to our blogger, Wilde in the Kitchen