Share the recipes. Share the love.
Super Hero Ice Cream CakeTime:
submit a comment | view comments
* * * * 1 vote
- Perry's Ice Cream - Super Hero
- 1 pkg White or chocolate cream filled cookies crumbled (like oreo's) for crust*
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Spring Form pan*you can use any type of crumbled cookies for the crust
- Place cookies in a large resealable bag and crumble using a rolling pin or other method
- Add melted butter the the cookie crumbs and combine (crumbs should be moistened, not drenched with butter - use more butter if needed)
- Place cookie crumb mixture on the bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides (about 1/4" to 1/2")
- Immediately put into the freezer for about 10 minutes or until the pan and mixture is well chilled
- Once pan is well chilled add one container of Super Hero on top of the crumbs (works best if you turn the container upside down and push the entire contents onto the pan so the colors don't blend together)
- Use a metal spatula or metal spoon to spread the ice cream, covering entire bottom and sides evenly (depending on your spring form pan you may wish to use two containers of ice cream)
- Birthday candles should also be inserted into the ice cream at this time and then immediately put into the freezer until ready to serve
- Remove the spring form side before serving and enjoy!
Recipe & photo thanks to Mary White!